1. How long have you been with The Escape Effect?
2. What is your official role here?
Engineer, consultant, general help, and friend.
3. What did you do before working at The Escape Effect?
Full time software engineer. (Still doing it!)
4. What drew you to want to work at The Escape Effect?
Dan’s passion for doing things to a high standard.
5. Do you have a favorite game?
At any given point in time, my favorite game is the one we’re developing.
6. Do you have a favorite prop?
Does it get much cooler than Poseidon’s trident in At Odds With The Gods? I don’t think so.
7. What are you most excited about for the future of The Escape Effect?
The fact that there’s still two more games to be built in the current location! The first three games set the bar pretty high, so the pressure is on!
8. Which Greek god or goddess do you relate most to?
Probably Dionysus. He sounds like the one that knows how to have a good time.
9. Who is your favorite 1920s star?
Gary Cooper. (Puttin’ on the Ritz, anyone?)
10. What are you currently working on?
Helping with the website and other technology efforts for the final two games.
Learn more about Keith at his personal blog.