Curious what’s inside the car of a developer at The Escape Effect? This is my car and it tells a story.
Today’s story is a mix of things.
- Track options for the wiring in the medieval game.
- A prototype for a clothesline-like device to help run wires along the length of the storefront.
- Replacement tiles for the wall puzzle within Encore.
- Trim pieces to be added to the grand hall within the medieval game.
- Television mounts for the medieval game. But why are there multiples?
- Backup directional lock.
- The usuals – briefcase, Mario lunchbox, and toolbox.
Can you find them all?
“In My Trunk” is a series where escape room developers share what they’re carrying in their vehicle.