Curious what’s inside the car of a developer at The Escape Effect? This is my car and it tells a story.
Today’s story is pretty much all about our upcoming medieval game.
- Crown moulding and trim pieces stretching pretty much the vehicle’s interior length.
- Sawhorses to cut the trim upon.
- Paintbrushes for the castle exterior.
- A special puzzle prototype that has the potential to use one of your most underutilized senses in an escape room.
- And of course, the usual toolbox positioned just right so it doesn’t go flying while driving.
Can you find them all?
“In My Trunk” is a series where escape room developers share what they’re carrying in their vehicle.